Name of Post: Lecturer Vacancy at 99 Posts.
Short Information: The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a recruitment notification for 99 posts of Lecturer. Candidates can check the official notification to know the details of education qualifications, age limit, selection process, and online application. Only online applications will be accepted. The objective of APPSC Recruitment 2024 is to select eligible candidates.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 29 January 2024 to 18 February 2024 through the given online link on the website. Eligible applicants should first read all APPSC Recruitment 2024 notification details. Submit APPSC Lecturer Online Form 2024.
APPSC Job Notification 2024 – Apply Online for Lecturer 99 Posts
Candidates can read the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification 2024 before submitting an online application 2024 if they are interested in the following APPSC Jobs 2024 and have met all eligibility. An overview of the APPSC Notification 2024 for APPSC Apply Online 2024 may be found below. The following contains additional information on the APPSC Vacancy 2024, including the age restriction, educational requirements, application fee, selection procedure, and how to apply.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2024
APPSC Lecturer Notification Details
- Lecturer: Candidates should have a Graduate, Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date of Online Application Form: 29 January 2024.
- The Last Date of the Online Application Form is 18 February 2024.
- For Lecturer post pay scale Rs.56100/- to 98400/-
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 42 years.
- Written Test in Computer Based Recruitment Test.
How to Apply
- Open the official website of APPSC “psc.ap.gov.in”.
- Open and read the given the official notification.
- Candidates have to log in to the website with the registered OTPR number.
- Candidates applying for the first time must first fill out the OTPR application carefully to obtain the OTPR ID.
- While filling out the OTPR, the candidate must ensure that the details are filled correctly.
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission does not take any responsibility for the mistakes made by the candidates while applying.
- After logging in the applicant has to click on the given online application.
- Applicants should fill in all the necessary information and submit the necessary documents.
- Submit the online form by clicking on the submit button.
- Take the printout.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
APPSC Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 99 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many posts are available for Lecturer posts in APPSC Recruitment 2024?
Answer: There are a total of 99 posts for Lecturer posts in APPSC Recruitment 2024.
Q. When is the last date to submit an online application for APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2024?
Answer: The last date to submit applications for APPSC Lecturer Recruitment is February 18, 2024.
Q. What is the application fee for APPSC Lecturer Recruitment?
Answer: The application fee is Rs 370/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs 120/- for SC/ST/BC/PBD/Ex-Servicemen.
Q. What is the pay scale for a Lecturer post in APPSC Recruitment?
Answer: The pay scale for Lecturer posts in APPSC Recruitment is Rs 56100/- to Rs 98400/-.