Delhi Home Guard PMET Result 2019 Download Now
Post Publish Date: 21 October 2019 ¦ 11:29 AM
Post Update Date: 21 October 2019 ¦ 11:30 AM
Name of Post: Home Guard
Short Information: Directorate General of Home Guards Department Delhi has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Male & Female Home Guard Vacancy at 5700 Posts. Candidates can download the result here.
Delhi Home Guard Bus Marshal PMET Result 2019
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Directorate General of Home Guards Department Delhi
Delhi Home Guard Recruitment 2019
- Notification Date: 5/10/2019
- Application Begin: 10/10/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 16/10/2019
- Date of Physical Endurance Test: 17/10/2019
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class or its equivalent examination of a recognized University.
- Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
- Minimum age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 60 Years
- Age Relaxation: SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Candidates will be select based on Physical Measurement & Endurance Test (PMET).
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Apply: Through offline.
- Postal Address: Directorate General of Home Guards, Nishkam Sewa Bhawan, CTI Complex, Raja Garden, New Delhi-110027.
Documents (self-attested) to be attached with Application Form:
- Copy of any proof of being Ex-Home Guard Volunteers in Delhi Home Guards (Appointment Letter/Training Certificate/ Identity Card/ Kit Card/Experience Certificate/ Resignation Letter/Discharge Letter)
- Copy of proof of age ( 10th Class Certificate)
- Copy of Educational Certificates
- Copy of Proof of Residence of Delhi: The candidate must attach either of the following:
1) Valid Passport
2) Election Commission Photo I Card
3) Aadhar Card (to supplemented by another proof of residence)
4) Current and valid ration card bearing his name and photograph. If the ration card is without photograph of the candidate, it is required to be supported by another identity proof bearing a photograph of the applicant.
5) Valid Driving License issued by the Transport Department, GNCT Delhi.
6) Duly attested passbook of Public Sector Bank Account having a photograph with a residential address in Delhi.
7) Certificate issued by any Government authority not less than SDM in Delhi having photograph with residential address.
| Vacancy Details Total: 5700 Post|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Offline.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification / Instructions||Notification / Instructions |
|Official Website ||Click Here|