Name of Post: Clerk Vacancy at 17 Posts.
Short Information: District & Sessions Court Gurugram has released the latest Gurugram Court Clerk notification on the Gurugram District Court website for 17 posts. Candidates who satisfy all the requirements for filling category-wise posts (17 [Gen-8, SC-3, BCA-2, BCB-1, PH(Gen)-1, ESM(Gen)-2] can apply offline. Offline applications for Gurugram District Court Recruitment 2023 will be made from 6 December 2023 to 22 December 2023.
Eligible and interested candidates have to visit the official website and download an offline application for the vacancy of Gurugram Court Clerk Recruitment 2023. Documents mentioned in the District Court Gurugram vacancy notification such as the latest passport size attested color photograph, self-attested copies of educational category, and experience-related documents and certificates should be attached with the Gurugram Court Application form and sent to the District Court Gurugram. Gurugram Court is accepting offline applications only.
Gurugram District Court Recruitment 2023 Notification Out – Apply Offline for Clerk Vacancies
Candidates interested in Gurugram Court Recruitment 2023 will read the official Gurugram District Court Notification 2023 thoroughly from the given link before submitting their applications. This detailed notification provides important information, ensuring that candidates are fully informed about all aspects of the recruitment process.
Gurugram Court Clerk Notification contains a detailed overview of the available clerk posts, including important criteria like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and salary details as well as the selection process for Gurugram District Court Jobs. To complete the application review the Gurugram Court Clerk Application Form 2023 details and follow the guidelines mentioned in the notification
Office of the District and Session Court Gurugram Recruitment 2023
Gurugram District Court Notification Details
- Candidate should have a BA, B.Sc, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
|Starting Date Submission of Application Form
|6 December 2023
|Last Date Submission of Application Form
|22 December 2023
|Written Exam/Oral Computer Proficiency Test Date
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 42 years as of 1/01/2023.
- Written Test/Oral Computer Proficiency Test.
|Name of Posts
|Total No of Posts
|17 Posts [General-08, SC-03, BCA-02, BCB-01, PH (Gen)-01, ESM (General)-02]
How to Apply
Following are the steps to apply for the post of Clerk in Gurugram District Court:
- Verify eligibility from the official notification.
- Download and fill out the application form.
- Attach the required documents.
- Send to the specified (
- The Office of the District and Sessions Judge, District Courts, near Rajeev Chowk Gurugram) address in Gurugram.
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: The Office of the District and Sessions Judge, District Courts, near Rajeev Chowk Gurugram.
- Job Location: Gurugram Court.
Gurugram Court Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details: 17 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Offline
|Go to the Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the post available in Gurugram District Court Recruitment 2023?
Answer: The available post is for the position of Clerk.
2. How many Clerk vacancies are there in the Gurugram District Court Recruitment 2023?
Answer: There are a total of 17 Clerk vacancies.
3. What educational qualifications are required for the Clerk post in Gurugram District Court?
Answer: Candidates must have a BA, B.Sc, or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
4. What is the age limit for applying to the Clerk position in Gurugram District Court?
Answer: The age limit is a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 42 years as of 1/01/2023.
5. How can candidates apply for the Clerk post in Gurugram District Court?
Answer: Candidates need to download and fill out the application form, attach required documents, and send it to the Office of the District and Sessions Judge, District Courts, near Rajeev Chowk, Gurugram. Applications must be submitted offline.