Name of Post: Assistant Mining Inspector, Mining Inspector Vacancy at 13 Post.
Short Information: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment has the latest Notification of new recruitment for 13 posts of Assistant Mining Inspector, Mining Inspector has been released by HPPSC Recruitment. Interested candidates can apply online as per their eligibility. All candidates, whether already in Government Service, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organizations or in private employment should apply to the Commission through Online Web portal.
Persons already in Government service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under Public Enterprises are however, required to inform their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the Examination.
Before applying online, interested candidates should read the official notification carefully to know about the criteria, application fee, application process and last date. All eligible candidates can apply for HPPSC Vacancy 2023 from 21 November 2023 to 18 December 2023.
HPPSC Vacancy Notification 2023 – Apply Online Mining Inspector 13 Posts
You can find here the eligibility criteria to apply for HPPSC Vacancy 2023. The age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, and pay scale for HPPSC Notification 2023 before HPPSC Apply Online 2023 are given below. Below is a brief description of the HPPSC Jobs 2023 official notification. Other details of the HPPSC Mining Inspector Salary, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, HPPSC Mining Inspector Syllabus, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023
|Asst Mining Inspector
- The starting Date of issuance of the advertisement: 21 November 2023.
- The last Date for submission of the application: 18 December 2023.
- For Assistant Mining Inspector post pay scale Level-6 Rs.25600/- to 81200/-
- For Mining Inspector post pay scale Level-7 Rs.28900/- to 91600/-
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 45 years.
- Screening Test.
- Document Verification.
|Asst Mining Inspector
How to Apply
- Open the official website of HPPSC “www.hppsc.hp.gov.in”.
- To register, click on the link for one time registration.
- If the candidates have not already registered, then click on the link of “New Registration” to register.
- If applicants have already registered, log in to the account with username and password.
- Open and read the given Mining Inspector post official notification of HPPSC.
- To apply online, click on the apply link given.
- Candidates should scan and upload their necessary documents, photo and signature.
- Click on Submit button and submit the application online.
- Pay the online application fee.
- Take a printout.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Himachal Pradesh.
HPPSC Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 10 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
|Asst Mining Inspector Notification
|Mining Inspector Notification