Name of Post: Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer Vacancy at 23 Posts.
Short Information: Karnataka State Aids Prevention Society Karnataka candidates are encouraged to apply for 23 posts of Senior Medical Officer, and Medical Officer and complete the KSAPS Notification 2023. Interested candidates can check their education qualifications, and age limit and apply offline by visiting the official notification. Candidates send self-attested application forms to be sent to the email ID KSAPS Jobs 2023 was started from 4 December 2023 to 8 December 2023.
KSAPS Job 2023 Notification Out – Application Form Medical Officer 23 Posts
Applications are invited from eligible candidates who can read the Karnataka State Aids Prevention Society Karnataka Notification 2023 before submitting an online application if they are interested in the following KSAPS Medical Officer Jobs 2023 and have met all eligibility. An overview of the official notification for KSAPS Application Form 2023 may be found below. The following contains additional information on the KSAPS Recruitment 2023, including the age limit, educational requirements, application fee, selection process, and how to apply.
Karnataka State Aids Prevention Society Karnataka Recruitment 2023
KSAPS Medical Officer Notification Details
- Senior Medical Officer: candidates should have an MD or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Medical Officer: candidates should have an MBBS, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date of Application Form: 4 December 2023.
- Last Date of the Application Form: 8 December 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: What is the total number of vacancies available in the KSAPS Medical Officer Recruitment 2023?
Answer: There are a total of 23 vacancies available in the KSAPS Medical Officer Recruitment 2023. The breakdown includes 1 vacancy for Senior Medical Officer and 22 vacancies for Medical Officer.
Q2: What are the eligibility criteria for the Senior Medical Officer and Medical Officer positions?
- Senior Medical Officer: Candidates should have an MD or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Medical Officer: Candidates should have an MBBS or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
Q3: What is the salary structure for the Senior Medical Officer and Medical Officer positions?
- Senior Medical Officer: Rs. 90,000/-
- Medical Officer: Rs. 72,000/-
Q4: What is the maximum age limit for candidates applying to the KSAPS Medical Officer Recruitment 2023?
Answer: The maximum age limit for candidates is 70 years.
Q5: What is the selection process for the KSAPS Medical Officer Recruitment 2023?
Answer: The selection process involves a Personal Interview.