Name of Post: Assistant Town Planner Vacancy at 43 posts.
Short Information: RPSC ATP Admit Card 2023 From the official portal the candidates who want to participate in the Rajasthan Assistant Town Planner Exam can download RPSC Assistant Town Planner Admit Card 2023 to get their admit card, score card, cut-off, score card through the direct link. Download other details like the merit list also from the portal of the commission
RPSC Jobs Notification 2022 – Apply Online Assistant Town Planner 43 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in RPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2022 the Following RPSC Vacancy 2022 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the RPSC Notification Before RPSC ATP Apply Online 2022. Below is a brief description of the RPSC Recruitment 2022 official notification of the RPSC Jobs 2022. Other details of RPSC Jobs 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022
RPSC ATP Notification Details
- Candidates should have a PG in Urban/ City/ Regional/ Traffic/ Transport Planning/ Environment or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 10 October 2022.
- Last Date for Apply Online: 9 November 2022.
- For General Category Application Fee Rs.350/-.
- For OBC/MBC (NC)/ EWS Category Application Fee Rs.250/-.
- For SC/ ST Category Application Fee Rs.150/-.
- Assistant Town Planner postpay Rs. 4200-5400/-
- Minimum Age: 20 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- Age Relaxation As Per RPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2022 Rules.
- STEP-1: First of all there will be a Written Exam.
- STEP-2: In the second phase there will be Document Verification.
- STEP-3: In the third phase there will be a Medical test.
How to Apply
- Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for RPSC Recruitment 2022.
- Fill out the application form: Start your application process for Assistant Town Planner Vacancy 2022 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id, etc.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided.
- Pay your Application Fee through the Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Click on Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully.
- After paying the exam fee you can successfully submit your application form.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Rajasthan.
RPSC Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 43 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online