Name of Post: Apprentice Vacancy at 1832 Posts.
Short Information: Railway Recruitment Cell East Central Railway has announced the latest notification for the RRC WR Recruitment of Apprentice vacancies for 1832 posts on a regular basis. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website rrcecr.gov.in.
East Central Railway Online applications are invited from interested candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentice Act 1961 in the designated trades at Divisions/Units in the jurisdiction of East Central Railway against 1832 Posts. All Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only online till 17:00 hrs of the closing date.
Railway Recruitment Cell, East Central Railway has been designated as the nodal agency for receiving online applications from the candidates and preparing their merit list. RRC ECR Recruitment 2023 invites applications for Apprentice posts in Railway Jobs. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only online till 17:00 hrs of the closing date. RRC East Central Railway Online application is available from 10 November 2023 to 9 December 2023.
East Central Railway Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online 1832 Apprentice Vacancies
You can find here the eligibility criteria to apply for RRC ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2023. The age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, and pay scale for RRC ECR Apprentice Apply Online 2023 are given below. Below is a brief description of the East Central Railway Jobs 2023 official notification. Other details of the RRC ECR Apprentice Notification 2023, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
RRC East Central Railway Recruitment 2023
East Central Railway Notification No. RRC/ECR/HRD/Act. App/2023-24 Details
- Candidate Should have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Boards.
- Candidate Should have ITI in relevant Trade.
|Date & Time
|Opening of Online Application Date
|10 November 2023 11:00 hrs
|Closing of Online Application Date
|9 December 2023 17:00 hrs
- All Category Application Fees Rs.100/- (Non-Refundable).
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates will not have to pay any fee.
- Candidates’ Training will be arranged in accordance with the standards and syllabus prescribed by the Central Apprenticeship Council.
- The selected candidates will be paid a stipend during Apprenticeship at the applicable rates as per extant instructions.
- Rates are liable to change as per rules and directions issued by the Railway Board from time to time.
- Candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as of 1 January 2023.
|Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya
|Plant Depot/ Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya
|Carriage Repair Workshop/ Harnaut
RRC ECR Recruitment How to Apply
- Visit the official website of RRC East Central Railway.
- Search the RRC ECR Apprentice Notification and Click on it.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Please fill in the notification details and upload all their required documents.
- Then Submit the notification.
- Take a printout.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
East Central Railway Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 1832 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online