Name of Post: Specialist Cadre Officers Vacancy at 42 Posts.
Short Information: State Bank of India are encouraged to apply for Specialist Cadre Officer posts in the State Bank of India (SBI). Candidates who meet the SBI Recruitment 2023 can apply online on the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in. This recruitment effort will result in 42 positions being filled. The SBI Resolver Vacancy was started on 8 November 2023 registration period will end on 27 November 2023.
Check the State Bank of India Jobs Notification below for eligibility, selection, and other information. According to SBI, retiree officers will begin serving as resolvers on a contractual basis in 2023. Candidates with an impeccable service record who retired from MMGS-II, MMGS-III grade are eligible to apply.
SBI Recruitment 2023 – Apply for Specialist Cadre Officer 42 Vacancies, Eligibility
Candidates can read the State Bank of India Notification 2023 before submitting an online application in 2023 if they are interested in the following SBI SCO Jobs 2023 and have met all eligibility. An overview of the official notification for SBI SCO Apply Online 2023 may be found below. The following contains additional information on the SBI SCO Vacancy 2023, including the age restriction, educational requirements, application fee, selection procedure, and how to apply.
State Bank of India Recruitment 2023
State Bank of India SCO Notification Details
- Specialist Cadre Officers: Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date of Online Application Form: 8 November 2023.
- The Last Date of the Online Application Form: 27 November 2023.
- Minimum Age: 25 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- The selection will be based on Shortlist and Interview.
- Merit List for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in Interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the Merit List.
|Name of the Post
|Specialist Cadre Officer
SBI How to Apply
- Please visit the official SBI (sbi.co.in).
- Visit career websites to do SBI registration.
- Submit an online application.
- Upload the photo and signature, as per the guidelines given by SBI.
- Candidates should check once again before submitting the form.
- Fill out this online application form.
- Submit the Form and take a Printout.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
SBI Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 42Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online