Name of Post: Clerk Vacancy at 23 Posts.
Short Information: District & Sessions Court Tarn Taran has released the latest Tarn Taran Court Clerk Notification for 23 Clerk Posts for eligible applicants by uploading it through the Tarn Taran District Court website. Candidates who satisfy all the requirements to fill the posts category-wise [Gen-14, SC-3, B, BCB-1, PH (Gen)-1, ESM (Gen)-2] are eligible to apply for Tarn Taran Court Recruitment 2024. For this, you will have to apply offline. Offline applications for Tarn Taran Court Clerk Recruitment 2024 will be from 15 December 2023 to 6 January 2024.
Eligible and interested candidates have to download the offline application for the vacancy of Tarn Taran Court Clerk Recruitment 2024 from the official website and submit the documents mentioned in the District Court Tarn Taran Vacancy notification like the latest passport size attested color photograph, self-attested copies of the Tarn Taran Court Application Form along with educational Documents and certificates related to category and experience have to be attached and submitted to the District Court Tarn Taran. Tarn Taran Court is accepting only offline applications.
Tarn Taran District Court Jobs Notification Out – Apply Offline for Clerk Vacancies
Applicants who are interested in Tarn Taran Court Recruitment 2024 must download and read the notification thoroughly from the given official Tarn Taran District Court Notification 2024 link before submitting their applications. This detailed notification contains important information to ensure that candidates are fully aware of all aspects of the recruitment process.
Tarn Taran Court Clerk Notification contains a detailed overview of the available Clerk posts, giving important criteria like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and salary details along with the selection process for Tarn Taran District Court Jobs 2023. Review the details of Tarn Taran Court Clerk Application Form 2024 and follow the guidelines mentioned in the notification to complete the application
Office of the District and Session Court Tarn Taran Recruitment 2024
Tarn Taran District Court Notification Details
- Candidate should have a BA, B.Sc, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
|Starting Date Submission of Application Form
|15 December 2023
|Last Date Submission of Application Form
|6 January 2024
|Written Test and a Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) Date
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 42 years.
- Tarn Taran Court Clerk Salary Rs. 19900/- (Level-3) as per the 7th CPC.
- Written Test/CPT (Computer Proficiency Test).
Tarn Taran Court Vacancy Details
|Name of Posts
|Total No of Posts
|23 Posts [General-14, BC-01, SC-06, ESM-01, SC (ESM)-01]
How to Apply
Following are the steps to apply for the post of Clerk in Tarn Taran District Court:
- Verify eligibility from the official notification.
- Download and fill out the application form.
- Attach the required documents.
- Send to the specified Address.
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: Session Division, Tarn Taran.
- Job Location: Tarn Taran Court.
Tarn Taran Court Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details: 23 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Offline
|Go to the Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What posts are available in Tarn Taran District Court Recruitment 2024?
Answer: The available post is for the position of Clerk.
2. How many Clerk vacancies exist in the Tarn Taran District Court Recruitment 2024?
Answer: There are a total of 23 Clerk vacancies.
3. What educational qualifications are required for the Clerk post in Tarn Taran?
Answer: Candidates must have a BA, B.Sc, or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
4. What is the age limit for applying to the Clerk position in Tarn Taran District Court?
Answer: The age limit is a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 42 years. 5. How can candidates apply for the Tarn Taran District Court Clerk post?