Name of Post: Haryana PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) Vacancy 3827 post
Short Information: Haryana SSC has issued a latest notification for the HSSC Teacher 3827 posts of HSSC Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Vacancy. In Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC Advt No 13/2019) Interested candidates can apply by 7 February 2020. (Extended Date 2 March 2020).
Haryana HSSC PGT (Advt No 13/2019) – Apply Online ReOpen Teacher 3827 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. Other details of HSSC Haryana PGT Teacher Vacancy 2020, HSSC Teacher Recruitment 2020 Online Apply, HSSC PGT Teacher, Haryana Teacher Recruitment 2020, HSSC PGT Teacher Jobs 2020, HSSC PGT Teacher Vacancy 2020, HSSC Recruitment 2020, HSSC, HSSC Teacher Bharti 2020, Haryana PGT Jobs 2020, Haryana Staff Selection Commission Notification 2020, Haryana PGT Vacancy 2020, HSSC Teacher Vacancy 2020, HSSC PGT Advt No 13/2019, HSSC Advt No 13/2019, Advt No 13/2019 Apply Online 2020, Latest News PGT Recruitment 2020, Haryana PGT Teacher Vacancy, HSSC Teacher Recruitment 2019, PGT Vacancy in Haryana 2019, HSSC PGT, HSSC Teacher Vacancy 2019-20 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
HARYANA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
BAYS NO. 67-70, SECTOR-2, PANCHKULA – 134151
Advt. No 13/2019
- Candidates should have passed M.A, M.com, M.Sc Computer Science, Zoology Botany/ Bio-Sciences/ Bio-Chemistry/ Genetics/ Micro-Biology/ Plant Physiology/ Bio-Technology/ Life Sciences/Molecular Bio with at least 50% marks provided that the applicant had studied Botany &, Zoology at Graduation Level and B.Ed. from a recognized university.
- Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher.
- Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET)
|Important Date |
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 03/02/2020. (Extended Date 17/02/2020).
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 7/02/2020. (Extended Date 2/03/2020).
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 7/02/2020. (Extended Date 5/03/2020).
|Application Fee |
- For (Cat. No. 1 to 13) General Male/Female candidates application fee: Rs 500/-.
- For (Cat. No. 1 to 13) Female (Haryana resident) candidates application fee: Rs 125/-.
- For (Cat. No. 1 to 13) Male/Female SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State application fee: Rs.125/-.
- PwD (Person with Disability)/ExServiceman of Haryana: No Charges.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 42 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) as per Haryana Govt. instructions. In the case of PwD General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years (10 years for SCs/BCs) as per Haryana Government instructions No. 22/10/2013-IGS-will, dated 15.07.2014.
- For Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added
by three years is permissible.
- Age Relaxation: SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Central Government Rule Regulation.
- For PGT (Teacher) pay scale Rs.47600-151100/- (Matrix Level-8).
- Written Test.
- 1) The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into to parts comprising: 1) 75% Weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi, and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
- 2) 25% Weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc. of Haryana. The 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience shall be allocated as follows: 1) if neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family viz father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any DepartmentlBoardl Corporation/Company/ StatutoryBody/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India
|How to Apply|
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Haryana.
|HSSC PGT Vacancy Details Total: 3864 Post|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Apply Online Re-Open Corrigendum ||Click Here|
|Extension of Date Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website ||Click Here|